A website to help Bahá'ís advertise to Bahá'ís and their friends.
Our first curriculum guide based on
Baha'i principles and designed for the public!
UnityWorks is delighted to announce the publication of Teaching Unity: We Can All Get Along. This easy-to-use curriculum is a treasure trove (over 300 pages!) of hands-on learning activities for kids ages 8-12.
A useful resource for parents, teachers, counselors, scout masters and home schoolers, Teaching Unity supports the new Common Core educational standards across multiple subjects and grade levels. It makes a great Ayyam-i-Ha present or end-of semester gift for your child's teachers!
* Detailed step-by-step lesson plans
* Ready-to-copy student handouts
* Warm-up activities, discussion starters, felt lessons
* Readings, puzzles, demonstrations, research projects
* Songs, skits, worksheets, crafts and games
* Plans for a week-long Unity Camp!
Intended for the wider public, Teaching Unity is ideal for academic classes, after-school clubs, Saturday or Sunday schools, weekend retreats and summer camps.
Order now from Amazon. http://www.amzn.com/0982897995
BONUS! FREE downloads on our website <TeachingUnity.com> include four colorful PowerPoints, printable student handouts and a color-pak of photos and illustrations designed to accompany the lessons.
* it's NOT ok to contact this advertiser with services or other commercial interests
Online Help ·
If you are having technical difficulties
Powered by PHP-webapp v2.26.2